QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP PAYROLL
As an employee, the payroll process appears like a bit of cake. You have to wait until every second you grab your paycheck deposit, and that’s it! But from the employer’s perspective, payroll is significantly more complicated. More adopts into payroll meets the attention, like ensuring your company set up for payroll taxes, staying on top of paydays, and properly recording all employee’s tax information. Fortunately, accounting software programs like QuickBooks Desktop Payroll offer payroll features and provide plenty of resources to help you to learn how payroll workstand and what your payroll obligation.
Top Features of QuickBooks Desktop Payroll
- Pay workers and file taxes in easy steps
- Use direct deposit for workers
- Free assistance from payroll professionals.
- No double entry to work with QuickBooks Desktop Payroll
- 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
How is QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Beneficial?
There are numerous benefits related to QuickBooks desktop payroll. Users can effortlessly manage their staff’s paychecks and monitors the buck’s inflow through the initial features for sale of bookkeeping software. Some of the benefits of QuickBooks desktop payroll are the following:
Track Company Benefits and Worker’s Compensation Insurance
Generous benefits attributed to an organization will certainly attract more candidates to work with them and also instill an expression of job satisfaction amongst the existing employees which ultimately affects the employee’s productivity. However, the administration of those benefits might be backbreaking for the organization and extremely complicated. But with QuickBooks Desktop payroll, you cannot only track the organization benefits or funds reserved for Worker’s compensation insurance.
Accurate and Quick Payroll Processing
If you have computer software which includes the mandatory tools and features help you to complete the work done with a press of the mouse, you’re bound to save plenty of time! So you are not required to do efforts in creating the payroll foundation, the program does it for you. QuickBooks Desktop Payroll provides you with a memory to pay off checks and offers simple screen series for running payrolls faster.
Keeping Employees Information Organized
Every organization is really a setup of several employees working together for the development of the company organization, isn’t it? And as a company owner, you need to be well-versed with the paperwork done during the time or hiring of a staff member. QuickBooks Desktop Payroll lets you keep most of the employee’s information at one place alongside the company’s financial institution, tax authority, etc required for the organization.
Create Paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop Payroll
Pay your employees three kinds of paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop Payroll: scheduled, unscheduled, or termination paychecks.
Before running paychecks for employees:
- Turn on payroll service
- Download the latest tax table
- Download the latest QuickBooks Desktop Payroll service
- Place QuickBooks Desktop to Single-user mode.
- Generate payroll items of the employee.
- Enter the information of employee into QuickBooks Desktop.
- If you pay employees through Direct Deposit, Set up the employee deposit information in the employee profile.
- Generate paychecks in the same company file where paychecks are created.
Import QuickBooks Desktop Payroll
- The very first time you add up your payroll for direct deposit is to login into the QuickBooks as the Administrator and as just one user. That is only required the very first time you import your payroll into Business software.
- You need to create a new bank account for making your cheques payable.
- In QuickBooks, go into your listed payroll run and make cheques payable to your account. Identify which employees you want to pay and indicate the pay period end and cheque date.
- The entire payroll completes and when finishes Select ‘Continue’.
- Now, hit on the ‘Assign Cheque Numbers to Handwritten Cheques’, radio buttons and gives a reference to direct deposit, such as “DD 001”.
- In the end, you can print or email pay stubs, and then click on Close. You are now ready to import your payroll for Business.
- Open your Business software and Login and choose ‘Payroll Files’ under ‘ Creating or Importing’.
Tremendous Customer Assistance
Last but not the least; you get 24×7 customer care assistance from the QuickBooks Desktop Payroll customer care team. This implies at any given point, you can contact the assistance team of QB payroll and get instant assistance without waiting long. You contact them via chat, email or call. You will always be heard! This is exactly why everyone wants to restore all the tools with QuickBooks Desktop payroll today.