QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP PREMIER 2017
QuickBooks Desktop Premier with Payroll helps you to pay your employees all in one place and organize your business finances to stay efficient. This software includes industry-specific reports and tools for general contractors, professional services, manufacturing and wholesale, retailers and non-profits. New in 2017, quicker data input with auto-completion and version are automatic report generation. QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2017 is accounting software and has all the features and functionality of QuickBooks Pro, more tailored reports based on industry, plus deeper, including more than 150 financial, sales, and tax reports.
System Requirements QuickBooks Desktop Premier
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GHz processor
- 5 GB disk space recommended
- 4x DVD-ROM drive
- Online features require Internet access
- Product registration required
Features of QuickBooks Desktop Premier
- Get all QuickBooks Pro Desktop features, industry-specific tools, and reports
- Purchase orders in one place and Clearly see bills
- Complete business performance in one click
- Download your online bank transactions
- EFILE compatible
- Easy to use and learn
- Manage expenses and Easily create invoices
- Instant reports on sales taxes, sales, expenses, and profit
- Track how your business is doing with one-click tax, financial, and sales reports
- Specific reports for industries
- Track backorders
New Features of QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2017
- Arrange everything in one place
- Easily customize and create invoices, estimates, and statements.
- Manage expenses and vendors easily – track, enter and pay bills.
- Get reliable and complete records at tax time.
- Download Online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks.
Track how your business is responsible
- Acquire the information you need to use reports.
- Get an end to end view of Income Tracker with all income related transactions.
- Observe the complete performance of the business in one click with Insights Home Page.
Automated Smart Search and Reports
- The new Scheduled Center allows you to customize and schedule the reports to generate email automatically.
- The Scheduled Reports Center allows you to see which ones are active and all your scheduled reports in one place.
Perform tasks to your industry quickly
- Wholesale and Manufacturing: profitability by product, and Sales volume by customer
- Professional Services: The Billed proposal by project, and Unbilled expenses
- Contractors: Unpaid bills by the job, and Job costs details
- Nonprofits: Budgets actual by programs, and Biggest donors and grants
- Retailers: Sales tax liability, and Purchase volume by the vendor
Scheduled Reports in QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2017
- The feature of Scheduled Reports enables users to automate the process and schedule the desired report of sending them. These reports can be sent on a pre-specified time and are sent in the form of PDF attachments that are password protected.
- It could be that you wish that the sales report be sent to the staff working under you on a daily basis. Along with that, you may also desire that a week wise financial report is sent across to your manager as well. You will be required to:
- You can locate the option of Scheduled Reports under the Reports menu.
- Next, you will need to select Schedule Setup for scheduling a report. This will display the report list that is contained within the memory of the accounting software.
- Choose the reports that you want to schedule by having a tick in the checkboxes adjoining the headers of reports.
- The reports that are chosen will reflect on the right side of the screen.
- Click on NEXT.
- Specify the unique name and assign it.
- Organize your mail.
- Click on the SCHEDULE button to set up the schedule which will display in the section of Scheduled Reports.
Besides the components and enhancements, the QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2017 are included in the version of the accounting solution. You will have to be aware of them for utilizing the software smoothly.