QUICK BOOK PRO 2013
What Is Quick Book Pro 2013 ?
It was released in 2013 versions of the QuickBooks software a couple of weeks ago and upgrade the new features from which you want to stay away and highlights those features that will definitely want to take a look as soon as possible. If you’re looking for the new features of QuickBooks Pro 2013, there are some significant new features and enhancements in the new version. Firstly, the online payment link on invoices will not work on this first release of the product, so those companies using billing services for online payments should wait for a patch to update the program and then upgrade. PDF creation issues and few other minor problems have also been reported, but as usual, It is working on a patch to correct these minor issues.
Enhancement to all QuickBooks Pro 2013 versions: (QuickBooks Enterprise, Pro, and Premier)
- User Home Page and Interface Redesign – This version supports an important interface repair, including a brand new left bar giving usage of the success of information such as shortcuts, account balances, to-do’s, reports, open windows, and much more. The left bar could be minimized and could be customized if needed. The greatest effective bar has been removed automatically, but the user interface could be reverted to the traditional style with the shortcut bar at the top of the screen anytime from the view menu. New top features of this software may also be displayed in pop-up tips when visiting a display in the newest version to simply help users to become acquainted with the newest features quicker than previous versions.
- Print Bills – You can now print bills for filing, internal signature authorization, or for other purposes.
- Invoice Total Print on Final Page only – The invoice total would print on every page of multiple-page invoices customers, but now the total will be printed only on the last page of invoices.
- Reports Preference for Items – Just like accounts, you can now specify whether you want to display items by description, name, or both on reports.
- Credits Print on Payment stub – Credits that were applied while producing vendor payments are printed on the payment stub avoiding vendor confusion regarding payments to invoices properly.
- Credit Card Payment Methods and Control ACH Separately – For each customer, you can specify whether they can pay by ACH or Credit Card separately.
- Paste into Search Field – You can copy and paste into the search field.
- Improved customers and vendor centers – Information is available from vendor centers and customers with tabs for notes, transactions, and contacts. Notes and Multiple contacts can also be entered for each vendor or customer.
- Contact information type fields – For each contact added, you can specify many types of fields.
- Transaction Toolbar – A new toolbar has been added to transaction windows for easy access to information and task. Notice the multiple tabs within the toolbar:
Enhancements to QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Only
- Create Purchase Orders automatically – You can now auto-create POs based on reorder points.
- Defaults Class Assignment – Choose to set a default class, based on account, name or item selected on the transaction.
- BIN Tracking (Locations or Sub-Locations within a Warehouse) – Indicate locations within inventory sites.
- Bar Code Scanning – Ability to scan barcodes for items rather than manually entering.
- Available Quantity Used on Inventory Reports – Inventory reports use the available quantity for Re-Order Points
- Increased List Limits– The maximum number of various lists have been severely increased as follows:
- Accounts – from 10,000 to 100,000
- Customer Messages – from 10,000 to 100,000
- Vendor and Customer Types – from 10,000 to 100,000
- Memorized Transactions – from 29,000 to 50,000
- Inventory Sites – from 200 to 1,000,000
- Classes – from 10,000 to 100,000
- To Do’s – from 10,000 to 100,000
QuickBooks Technical Assistance Team
We have a team of professionals to serve the QuickBooks Users. If you are a User and come across any error or need any assistance with understanding the technical issues of the QuickBooks Pro 2013, dial the toll-free QuickBooks helpline Number which is active 24×7 to assist QuickBooks users to its maximum potential.