If you have been working with QuickBooks accounting software long enough, you know that it is a business accounting software program developed by Intuit and has medium-sized and small business organizations as its target audience. QuickBooks software offers on-premises accounting as well as cloud-based accounting thus making payments of business, managing and paying bills, and payroll functions much easier. For small-time and professionals entrepreneurs, QuickBooks software has rightfully become the go-to product when it comes to managing their financial business activities with quite ease. And what makes such solid performance quite possible? A solid accounting database of course!
The Intuit database behind QuickBooks software is quite competent in handling growing demands and pressures. However, like all other accounting databases, it is prone to issues every now and then. In this blog, we have tried to compile everything there is to know about the QuickBooks company file corruption, causes of the QuickBooks accounting software company file corruption, how you can completely know about it, how to prevent it from taking place, how to fix it through free as well as paid professional tools. If you have been waiting for a concise step by step guide about repairing QuickBooks company file, well, this is quite your lucky day!
Steps to identify corruption in QuickBooks Accounting Software Company file:-
Experts say that the most crucial step towards resolving an issue is accepting it. But that cannot be done if you do not even know that there is an issue. After all, how can you be expected to solve a problem that you do not even know exists? QuickBooks accounting software company file corruption can be a little tricky to identify, but if you read and keep the following examples in mind, it cannot evade you for very long:-
1. Errors like A data issue prevents QuickBooks accounting software from continuing, in the Verify Data Utility or Verify Target: Values in the minor section do not match major section, on your screen or in the file named as Qbwin.log.
2. The immediate shutdown of QuickBooks accounting software on trying to save or delete a transaction.
3. Faulty reports like Balance Account Sheets where the total Assets do not match the total Equity and Liabilities.
4. Missing entries and transactions from Lists.
5. Account names preceded by an asterisk which was created by QuickBooks accounting software because the original accounts were missing.
6. QuickBooks accounting software runs slow, operations take longer than normal.
7. Invoices and paid bills show as unpaid.
8. Transaction History shows a negative Account Balance Remaining.
9. You open the Send Feedback Online > window of Bug Report and you see HTML code in the window.
It is not really that much difficult to spot an issue in QuickBooks accounting software if you just observe its working closely. Data damage comes in many different forms and symptoms but what is most important to keep in mind is, that anything that makes the data and information look strange could be a sign.
Steps To Prevent QuickBooks Accounting Software company file corruption:-
Rather than being a question about how to prevent the company file corruption, it is more a question of can you prevent it or not. The answer is quite simple, there is no way to completely be sure that it would not happen at all. So at best, you can reduce the risk factors that contribute to its happening and protect your information and data by safeguarding it better. For this:
1. The best bet against the corruption of the data and information is to back it up and do it various multiple times, at different physical locations. Better make it a routine that is quite regular to make sure you always have complete backups.
2. Online backing up is also very effective and convenient. It eliminates all the threats to physical backups.
3. Keep window tabs on the size of the QuickBooks accounting software database file and if it threatens to expand beyond its quite healthy limit, reduce its size using the tools which are of third-party.
4. Try to avoid all other reasons that cause company file corruption.
If by any chance you are not able to solve the problem of QuickBooks unrecoverable error, then you can contact the QuickBooks unrecoverable error support or QuickBooks unrecoverable error customer support. All the QuickBooks unrecoverable error services are always available on our website to help you in each and every way possible.