QuickBooks proves out to be one of the well-equipped accounting software that can help you to execute your various accounting tasks like managing expenses, preparing invoices, and tracking inventory. But along with these exclusive features, QuickBooks comes up with some abnormality also. These abnormalities display in terms of bugs or errors in your programming your software. One such error QuickBooks Error 6000 77 persists when your company file is stored in the wrong folder which makes the file vulnerable to damage or corruption. Thus, in order to resolve this error, you can try the solutions which are highlighted in this blog or you can also take help from our experts by dialing QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 6000 77
- Corrupted or Missing QuickBooks company file can be one possible reason behind this error
- Inappropriate folder permission in which your file is stored can bring about this error
- When you are using an outdated version of QuickBooks software
Methods of QuickBooks Error 6000 77
Method 1: Recreate the damaged folder
- Press Window+E key to open window explorer
- Open the C:\drive of your device and create a new folder in it, name it as QBtest123
- Now open the folder in which your company file is located
- Choose the file with the extension.QBW
- Right-click on the same file to choose the option of copy
- Now paste the file in the newly created folder
- Once you are done, set window access permission to share your company file
Method 2: Rename.TLG and.ND file
- Go to the folder that contains your QuickBooks company files
- Choose the file with extensions.TLG and .ND
- Right-click on the same file to choose the option of Rename
- Rename company file name by adding.OLD at the end of it
In case the aforementioned solutions are unable to resolve your issues then contact our team at QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number for more technical assistance. If then also the issue persists feel free to reach us at QuickBooks Support at any time.
If you are facing issues with the error 1904, then you can dial QuickBooks support number for technical help. Our team of trained specialists will pick your call and assist you with step by step instructions to troubleshoot the errors.